Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Psychlepath

I was riding my government-subsidised bicycle to work again today and I noticed that I'm actually turning into a proper cyclist, and this is only my first month. I got really upset by cars cutting me up on the A320, gnashed my teeth because the council has let bushes grow over the path, swore at cars parked half on the pavement and felt a strange, warm glow of supercilliousness as I freewheeled past the petrol station. I don't know what's happening to me...

In the future, everyone will be famous to fifteen people.
[posted with ecto]

2 comments:

GreatSheElephant said...

excellent post title

Moominmama said...

Your journey to the Dark Side is almost complete. I can feel the anger swelling in you now. Soon, you will me MINE!

*taps fingertips together gently*

ShareThis