Search This Blog

Monday, August 13, 2007

London street scenes no.97

I was wandering across Waterloo Bridge and had a horrible moment of panic when I thought that -- Dr. Who style -- metal men from outer space had invaded...

Metal mickey taking

In the last few days, I've noticed more of them appearing on the tops of buildings around the South Bank. Curiosity drove me to google them, and I found a few other blog postings from other people who had noticed them, but I couldn't find any obvious explanation of what they are. This leads me to suspect that I am in some way paying for them, but if anyone knows any different I'd love to hear more.

In the future, everyone will be famous to fifteen people.
[posted with ecto]

Technorati Tags: ,

1 comment:

GreatSheElephant said...

They are part of an exhibition by sculptor Antony Gormley at the Hayward Gallery. Well worth a visit. The kids will probably love the fog box installation.

ShareThis