Search This Blog

Sunday, June 10, 2007

I found a thing to do Denver

In fact, I found quite few. It's a very pleasant place. Yesterday I went for an amble around the Capitol (below) and wandered in to the Colorado History Museum. I ended up spending a couple of hours there and found it fascinating, since I knew very little about the subject. It was very nicely laid out. Highly recommended. I'm staying out of town at a conference centre so I used the light rail to get around: it was fantastic, and (I think) pretty unusual for North America. It was fast, clean and efficient. It reminded me of the light rail in SimCity: it looks exactly the same, a fact which clearly bothers some people in another city I like very much, Austin.

State Capitol, Denver

In the future, everyone will be famous to fifteen people.
[posted with ecto]

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

ShareThis